I run sessions for those with experience of cutting glass, especially curves!!
The session will include:-
- The preparation
for setting up the form, attaching the pattern to the form and cutting the templates
- How to pin your cut glass pieces to the form (to a 3D object)
- How to copper foil
- How to tack solder your pieces on the form – and then tin-solder
- You should complete approximately 1/5 of the lampshade during my 9am to 5pm course
– and then you can take the form & template home to complete
for normal course cost
- £75 refundable deposit for the form, pattern & templates.
- Plus a hire rate of £7 per week (4 weeks paid in advance - £28