Please read these in full before booking
TERMS & CONDITIONS
ensure you read these in full before booking
- From Saturday to Saturday
- Arrival at 2pm - Departure at 10am
- A deposit of 25% of
the total cost of the booking is required to secure the booking
- If the deposit is not received within 5 days of the booking request being made, the period booked provisionally will become available
to let to another hirer
- Once the deposit is received a confirmation email will be sent to you outlining the details of your booking
- The balance
is due 6 weeks before the start of your holiday
- If a booking is made less than 6 weeks before the holiday start date, the full rent plus any additional charges must be paid at the time of booking
- · If the balance payment is not received at least 6 weeks before the holiday starts, the booking will be cancelled & the deposit retained (however, a reminder
will be emailed to you beforehand)
- If you have cause to cancel, please notify me immediately
- All reservation deposits are non-refundable and the hirer will be liable for the full cost
of the holiday if a cancellation occurs unless I am notified as follows:-
- Up to 6 weeks before the start of the holiday
- the hirer will only forfeit the deposit
- Less than 6 weeks before the start of the holiday and it is possible to re-let the property
– the hirer will only forfeit the deposit
- Less than 6 weeks before the start of the holiday and it is not possible to re-let the property –
the hirer will forfeit the full cost of the holiday
- It is recommended that you are covered by a Personal Holiday Insurance
- Payment & damage
deposit payable to A.M. Walsh 6 weeks before the start of the Holiday
- Non-payment by the due date will be considered as a notice of cancellation
The Guests Responsibilities
- We operate
a strict no smoking policy inside Craft Cottage
- Only those listed on the booking may occupy the premises (& must not exceed two) – the person who completes the booking (ie. the lead name)
certifies that he or she is authorized to agree to the booking conditions on behalf of all members of the party.
- The owner reserves the right to be allowed reasonable access to the flat at all times
and to request any person causing a disturbance or behaving in an offensive manner to leave immediately.
- Take good care of the property (including equipment & utensils) and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the holiday (with exception
of linen to be laundered)
- We charge a £50 damage deposit (£75 with dogs) – this will be returned after inspection of the flat within 3 days.
- Normally, minor damage/breakages will not be charged – you will only be charged in circumstances where there has been breakage/damage beyond what is reasonably to be expected
- All losses and damages to the property and contents are the legal responsibility of you, the hirer, and should be notified to the owner immediately (so items can be replaced or repaired prior to the arrival of
- Well behaved
dogs are allowed in the flat, at no additional charge.
- Dogs are not to be allowed on furniture or beds.
- Dogs must not be left in the property
- The use of amenities is entirely at the users’ risk and no responsibility for injury to guests or for loss or damage to their belongings will be accepted by the owner.
- TVs, fridge, oven, microwave, mini oven, toaster, shower
cannot be guaranteed in the event of a breakdown during your stay. Everything will be done to repair/replace items as soon as possible