TERMS & CONDITIONS Please ensure you read these in full before booking
Duration of Rental
- Arrival from 5pm (later than normal to allow for full Covid clean of cottage)
- Departure at 10am
- A deposit of £70 is required to
secure this booking
- If the deposit is not received within 2 days of the booking request being made, the period booked provisionally will become available to let to another hirer
- Once the deposit is received a confirmation email will be sent
to you outlining the details of your booking
- If a booking is made less than 4 weeks before the holiday start date, the full rent must be paid at the time of booking
- Balance payable 4 weeks before the start of the holiday
- Non-payment by the due date will be considered as a notice of cancellation.
- If you have cause to cancel, please notify me immediately
- The hirer could lose their deposit or be liable for the full cost of the holiday if a cancellation occurs unless I am notified
- Up to 4 weeks before the start of the holiday (and it is possible to re-let the property) - your deposit
will be refunded, minus a £15 admin fee.
- Less than 4 weeks before the start of the holiday (and it is possible to re-let the property)–
you will be fully refunded, minus a £15 admin fee
HOWEVER, PLEASE NOTE:-
- More than 4 weeks before the start of the holiday (and
it is not possible to re-let the property) – the hirer will forfeit their deposit
- Less than 4 weeks before the start of the holiday (and
it is not possible to re-let the property) – the hirer will forfeit the full cost of the holiday
We strongly advise that you take out comprehensive travel insurance
to cover cancellations. If you choose not to, then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
TOTAL REFUND IF CANCELLATION DUE TO GOVERNMENT’S COVID LOCKDOWN
Extra 3rd guest
Please note that £40 is charged for the 3rd extra guest
The Guests Responsibilities
- We operate a strict no smoking policy inside Craft Cottage
- Only those listed on the booking may occupy the premises (& must not exceed
two) – the person who completes the booking (ie. the lead name) certifies that he or she is authorized to agree to the booking conditions on behalf of all members of the party.
- The owner reserves the right to be allowed reasonable access to
the cottage at all times and to request any person causing a disturbance or behaving in an offensive manner to leave immediately.
- We don't ask for a damage deposit, preferring to rely on goodwill.,,,,,,,BUT PLEASE
- Take good
care of the property (including equipment & utensils) and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the holiday (with exception of linen to be laundered)
Normally, minor damage/breakages will not be charged – you will
only be charged in circumstances where there has been breakage/damage beyond what is reasonably to be expected
- All losses and damages to the property and contents are the legal responsibility of you, the hirer, and should be notified
to the owner immediately (so items can be replaced or repaired prior to the arrival of future guests)
- Well behaved dogs are allowed in the flat, at no additional
- Dogs are not to be allowed on furniture or beds.
- Dogs must not be left in the property unsupervised. (If I’m available, I’d be happy to do a few hours dog-sitting, F.O.C.)
- The use of amenities is entirely at the users’ risk and no responsibility for injury to guests or for loss or damage to their belongings will be accepted
by the owner.
- TVs, fridge, oven, microwave, mini oven, toaster, shower cannot be guaranteed in the event of a breakdown during your stay. Everything will
be done to repair/replace items as soon as possible