Craft Cottage Courses - Covid-19 Guidelines/Risk Assessment
New Ways of Working
I'm hoping to make your experience on my course enjoyable & pleasurable, but at the same time as safe
So……I will be taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of students attending my courses and myself, for personal health reasons (& also because my courses take place at my home)
I will be adhering to the following procedures while running my courses from my home, to prevent the spread of COVID-19:-
- I’ll do a Covid-test the day before running one of my courses.
- Wear a visor,
- Clean/Disinfect frequently touched surfaces prior to the course, and again at lunchtime
- Wash/Sanitise my hands before and during the course
- Maintain a safe distance wherever possible
- Doors and windows will
remain open at regular intervals during the course to ensure an adequate airflow through the workshop - but I will have the central heating & woodburner on throughout the day, as required (so bring some extra layers!)
- Accommodate no more than
3 students on a course to ensure adequate physical distancing.
- Each student will have their own workstation allowing for 1m+ social distancing.
- Provide sanitisers in various locations within the premises, especially where equipment is shared
– and there will be full handwashing facilities in the bathroom.
I would appreciate it if students could:-
- Wear some form of face covering during the course (such as a visor – which I’m happy to
- And, if possible, do
a home covid-test (ie. Lateral Flow Test) the day before attending my course
- Respect each other’s space, especially when using communal areas by maintaining a safe distance from others wherever possible.
- Use hand sanitiser before entering
the building, prior to using shared equipment and when entering communal areas.
- And to regularly wash your hand during the course.
1) Full refund if the course has to be cancelled due to any Government Covid-Restrictions
2) The day before your course date, you will be
sent a Covid-Health Declaration Form, asking you to agree to the above statements. Students will only be accepted on a course once I receive this form (no later than the evening before your course date)