Terms & Conditions
*Unfortunately, I have to charge for postponed/cancelled bookings. The above mentioned payments are only refundable,
provided that I’m able to re-book course date for the same period,
As long as I’m not making a loss, I’ll be as fair as I possibly can.
* Each course costs £85
per day and includes all materials and equipment (plus refreshments).
EXCEPT:- Stained Glass (£90) - due to expensive equipment costs
- Silk Painting (£90) – steaming and P&P costs
* This price includes all materials used to make a set object (there will be an extra cost, if you make a larger item)
* To ensure you are able to cover the
basic skills and finish in a day ~ you should complete a set object between A5 to A4 in size.
* If you decide to make something other than one of the set objects (you’ll be given a choice of 4 projects)
– I am unable to guarantee that you will complete this by the end of the course, at 5pm If your own project - I’ll prepare your
design so you can immediately start (£20 extra) ....otherwise you'll need to have your design ready beforehand (Free of charge for Level 3 courses)
* Course session runs from 9am to 5pm with 2 short
tea breaks and an hour break for lunch
* Courses will not run if less than 4 people attending.
* Gift vouchers are valid for 1 year.
* The use of amenities is entirely at the users’ risk and no responsibility for
injury to students or for loss or damage to their belonging or any personal possessions will be accepted by the Owner.
* Sorry, no children under 10 (and all children under 16 to
be accompanied by an adult).