Terms & Conditions
*Unfortunately, I have to charge for postponed/cancelled bookings. The above mentioned payments are only refundable,
provided that I’m able to re-book course date for the same period,
As long as I’m not making a loss, I’ll be as fair as I possibly can.
* Each course
costs £80 per day and includes all materials and equipment (plus refreshments).
EXCEPT:- Stained Glass (£85) - due to expensive equipment costs
- Silk Painting (£85) – steaming and P&P costs
* This price includes all materials used to make a set object (there will be an extra cost, if you make a larger
* To ensure you are able to cover the basic skills and finish in a day ~ you should complete a set object between A5 to A4 in size.
* If you decide to make something other than one of the set objects (you’ll be given a choice of 4 projects) – I am unable to guarantee that you will complete this by the end of the course, at 4.30pm If own project - I’ll
prepare design so ready to start (£15 extra),,,,, otherwise have design ready.
* Tailor-Made Courses (minimum of 2 people) – if you’d
prefer to be the only 2 students on this course, it’s an extra £20/person (normal price it you’re happy for a 3rd student to join you)
* Course session runs from 9am to 4.30pm with 2 short tea breaks and an hour break for lunch
* The use of amenities is entirely at the users’ risk and no responsibility for injury to guests
or for loss or damage to their belonging or any personal possessions will be accepted by the Owner.
* Sorry, no children under 10 (and all children under 16 to be accompanied
by an adult).